We are very excited to announce that we’re partnering with Casey Mums to present a ‘Career Workshop for Mums.’ This workshop has been specifically designed to assist, equip and inspire mums who are looking to return to work.
Are you looking to re-enter the workforce after having children but are unsure where to start?
Are you struggling to get your confidence back?
Are you confused about what your work options are now that you have kids?
Are you worried about how much recruitment techniques have changed since you last applied for work?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this Workshop is for you.
In this workshop, I will be discussing:
- The current labour market conditions in Melbourne
- The numerous career options available for working mums
- The do’s and don’ts of resume and application letter writing
- The foundations of interviews, including how to overcome your nerves
- How to regain your confidence after a long time out of the workforce
Date: Sunday 21st July
Time: 1 – 3pm
Venue: Old Cheese Factory – 34 Homestead Road, Berwick.
Light refreshments will be provided on the day.
Spots are limited, so please book now on the below link to reserve your place in this career changing opportunity.
Book your ticketShare